Contractors if you want to be considered in this guide please submit your details,
To be considered as a recommended costa blanca contractor you must have
- NiF or CIF number
- Verifiable address in Spain for the last 10 years
- Plumbers and Electricians must have City and Guilds certificates, and have current Spanish qualifications. This is the law to work on Spanish installations, without this you cannot issue a bolletin to upgrade or ratify a supply with Iberdrola
- All trades must have a provable 6 years work history in their declared trade out of the last 10 years. The last 6 years must have been continuous in that trade. The four prior years can be in an associated trade but still needs to have been within Spain.
- No unsatisfied UK ccj’s in the last 6 years
- Completed Spanish works references with verifiable Spanish copy IVA invoices for each of the past six years.
If your references check out you will get a free listing on our website. Clients may contact you directly. We can also put you forwards to be an approved contractor. We seek no sponsorship or commission, I have given my time free of charge to set up this resource after being badly ripped off myself. If we get ONE verified complaint you will be permanently removed (firstly I will confirm if a complaint is genuine and not malicious).
Give good, honest, quality building services in Spain and you will all prosper in the long term.
Please submit scanned copies of the above to firstname.lastname@example.org
This verification helps the good guys on the Costa Blanca prosper, whilst the chancers and illegal workers are omitted.